Titan Digital is a leading global digital agency with offices in Perth, Sydney, and Cape Town who strive on offering the best digital service to our clients.
We are seeking a night shift web support consultant with a strong client service ethic to join our Titan support team.
We are looking for a digital jack of all trades who lives and breathes WordPress and thrives on excellent client service in a digital environment. You must have strong communication skills, a friendly, helpful and patient disposition but also be able to thrive under pressure.
- Troubleshooting technical queries
- Replicate errors and analyse problems
- Track faults, diagnose problems, and establish solutions
- Excellent in-studio communication with required teams/stakeholders
- Offer solutions with the objective of retaining customer’s and client’s business
- Provide users with training on the WordPress editor role
- Domain and email administration and support
- Capture and track request for technical and administrative assistance
- Manage assigned tasks to meet deadlines and minimise turnaround time
- Be able to work from 12am – 7am
- Highly proficient in the WordPress CMS and commonly used plugins such as Woo Commerce – a must!
- Previous digital agency experience will be an advantage
- Experience in a client service environment
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC and website optimisation for digital campaigns
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with customer service/request tracking software an advantage
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Effective listening skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
As you will be servicing our Australia client base (West and East Coast), this job requires you to work from 12am – 7am (Monday – Friday). In return you will be rewarded with:
- 35 hour working week
- a generous remuneration which will reflect your experience.
- 25 days leave a year
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of the fast-paced world of global digital marketing, establishing a footprint in Cape Town and learning from the best!
If you feel you fit the bill, send your CV to email@example.com. Please note, if you haven’t received a response within two weeks of sending your CV, consider your application as unsuccessful.