Titan Digital is a leading global digital agency with a growing production office in Cape Town. We are seeking a web project manager to help our production department. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-paced world of digital marketing, working within a fun and driven team of digital marketing professionals.
Main purpose of the job
The role of the web project manager is to liaise with client and take web projects through a full project lifecycle and deliver within scope and on time to the highest quality. The role is client facing and requires managing stakeholders’ expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Delivery of high volume projects within scope, time and budget.
- Manage all stakeholder’s expectations throughout the project and communicate plans and project status transparently and regularly to all involved.
- Plan, track, control and report on projects based on defined process.
- Manage all project related documentation.
- Drive day-to-day prioritisation of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues.
- Coordinate and manage the day to day efforts of various stakeholders within the agency including the creative team, delivery team, specialists, development teams and technical staff.
- Brief design and development teams and prioritise tasks/responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage client assets and uploading of content to web projects.
- Assist with testing and implementation activities
- At least two years in a project or account management role within a digital agency environment.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment and manage a portfolio of 25+ clients.
- Knowledge of client service principles and practices.
- Thorough understanding and experience in CMS such as WordPress.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- The ability to think outside of the box and provide solutions rather than problems.
- Maintain detailed written documentation of any production delays (or anything that is out of the ordinary).
- Project management of website development.
- Able to follow waterfall project management workflow style.
- Knowledge of web latest technologies.
- Basic understanding of programming languages and hosting. (Advantageous).
- Accredited project manager qualification. (Advantageous).
- Extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment.
- Problem solving.
- Planning and organising.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to advise and guide clients on best practice for web, digital & brand.
- Build and maintain effective and lasting relationships.
If you feel you fit the bill, send your CV to Calvin Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you haven’t received a response within two weeks of sending your CV, consider your application as unsuccessful.