Want to work in an upbeat agency environment? Familiar with technical SEO and how to put on-page SEO work into practice? Do you have the instinct to adapt to complex situations and scenarios?
Answering yes to any of the above? Then how about you start working with a team that brings integrated marketing campaigns together.
We are a leading digital marketing company with offices in Perth, Sydney and Cape Town, and we’re on the lookout for an SEO Specialist to join our Cape Town team.
- A good understanding of Online / Digital Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skill combined with Knowledge in analytics
- A natural ability to manage workflow, prioritize critical tasks and assignments.
- Easily analyze and report on on-page and off-page optimisation.
- A knack for fixing and implementing work on websites.
- Data-driven and ability to make decisions based on facts.
- Amazing business and work ethic
- Creation of detailed search engine optimisation recommendations and detailed feedback on behaviour metrics
- Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an SEO Specialist at Titan, you will do the following:
- Strategizing, implementing and monitoring search engine optimisation strategies for clients
- Optimising various website components (site accessibility, keywords, links, and social media).
- Inbound link building campaigns and activities.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Constant monitoring of the campaign’s to ensure continual optimisation
- Monitoring and setup of site analytics/Google web master tools
- Client report creation and communication
- Maintaining expertise on search engine news and trends, including learning and using new SEO tools and services as they become available.
- Provide web development with on page optimisation.
- Advise on content optimisation.
- Work closely together with the SEO specialists to execute the link marketing plan.
- Developing insights to inform future optimisations and provide specific recommendations
- Monitoring, tracking, analysing and reporting on key SEO metrics
- Researching and continually learning the latest SEO ideas, trends and tools
- A good technical SEO background
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search console and Google Tag Manager a Plus
- Knowledge of SEO Tools: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming frog and Bright local a Plus
*This position is in our South African Office, Cape Town, Sea Point
Who Are We?
Titan Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Cape Town, Perth and Sydney. We specialise in SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, website design and brand. Using a data-driven approach to service customers of all sizes. Our forward-thinking methods allow us to work with ROI in mind.
What Do You Get?
At Titan Digital, we focus on professional development first. You’ll be part of a constantly evolving, fast-paced team of talented individuals. This is an opportunity for an individual who is ready to participate in some ground-breaking, next level SEO work. We are passionate about SEO; its connection to UX and how the nexus points of this combination drive ROI.
We offer the following benefits to assure you are your most efficient self:
- Medical Aid and pension
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- Fruit and Breakfast
- Incentive Plans
- Monthly in-house training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Monthly open house (have some fun and get to know your colleagues)
- Remuneration: CTC
- Working hours: 6am – 3pm or 7am – 4pm
- Job level: Junior, Mid positions available.
If you feel you fit the bill, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you haven’t received a response within 2 weeks of sending through your CV, please consider that your application was unsuccessful.