Are you looking to start a career in the digital marketing industry? Want to learn how you can drive traffic to any website and improve the visibility of businesses online?
- Are you a technically minded individual but a creative thinker at the same time? Then a career in SEO might be just for you.
- You will be joining a well-known, Australian digital marketing agency – Titan Digital. We have offices in Australia, Sydney and South Africa.
- We are no normal agency, we have 100+ staff, award-winning offices and want to grow to 300+ in the next 36 months.
- You will be part of a highly skilled team where you will be more than just an intern, but rather a contributing member of a dynamic, energetic and creative problem-solving team of SEO specialists.
- At Titan Digital, we like to retain our talent. You will have the opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute to an ever-changing industry with one of the best Australian digital marketing agencies.
Qualifications and skills:
- Matric (grade 12 or equivalent)
- Google Analytics certification is advantageous
- Obtained or studying towards an industry relevant tertiary qualification such as marketing management or statistics
- General Microsoft Office Suite experience with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- The ability to use logic to identify strengths, weaknesses and solutions
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability to quickly adapt to change, willingness to try new marketing tactics, and ability to report results
- The motivation to work as a team player but also independently on projects with minimal supervision
You can expect to learn SEO from industry experts and specialists as well as other aspects of digital marketing. While learning on the job, you will also be required to do ad-hoc work for the SEO team and help out with daily SEO department tasks.
To apply for the position, please email your resume and a motivational letter as to why you think you will be a great fit for the internship to email@example.com
Please note, if you haven’t received a response within two weeks of sending your CV, consider your application as unsuccessful.