Titan Digital deliver quality Marketing Solutions and digital services to a wide range of clients and across multiple industries. We are currently seeking a full-time Mid-level Web Developer to join our busy team. As the Web Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of digital products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop functional and quality front-end websites based on latest web standards and best coding practice
- Develop websites that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Put in measures to deal with user access and security
- Discuss and provide technical solutions and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Attend client meeting to discuss their development requirements
- Advise and contribute to Titan’s ongoing strategic objectives and goals
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends
- Ensure the highest standards of professional behaviour by consistent and determined application of Titan’s values in all internal and external activities
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work and the daily completion of tasks on our in-house CRM too
- Quality Assurance – Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs within the websites and systems
- Relevant diploma/degree/qualification degree or at least 2 years’ working experience in web development
- Working knowledge of CMS products, including WordPress / WooCommerce
- Understanding of PHP frameworks and MySQL
- Good knowledge of HTML, including latest HTML5 and CSS3
- An understanding of digital fundamentals and best practices
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work productively and professionally with all members of Titan team, external contractors and Clients
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to take ownership of role and work without close supervision
- Ability to take initiative to learn new skills and ask questions in order to achieve Titan and client objectives
- Based in Cape Town – must be a SA Resident or have a valid SA work permit
- A portfolio of work which can be reviewed online. i.e. Website, GitHub/Stack Overflow profile or links to previous projects.
- Genuine – Be proud of who you are and who you work for don’t pretend to be anything else.
- Passionate – Passion breeds excellence – If you don’t love what you do, then why do it?
- Determined – To get the best outcome, every time.·
- Flexible – Be open-minded to achieve the best outcomes·
- Focused – Set objectives – stop at nothing to achieve them. For yourself, Titan & the Client.
- Fun – Without fun, life would be boring, and boring isn’t good for creativity
If you feel you fit the bill, send your CV to Yvette Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you haven’t received a response within two weeks of sending your CV, consider your application as unsuccessful.