Titan Digital is a leading global digital agency with a growing production office in Cape Town.
We are seeking a Front-end Web Developer with experience in WordPress to assist our growing development team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-paced world of digital marketing, working within a fun and driven team of digital marketing professionals.
- Develop functional and quality front-end websites using based on latest web standards and best coding practice.
- Develop websites that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Discuss and provide technical solutions and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Attend client meeting to discuss their development requirements
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends and impart these to the company in the form of constant knowledge sharing sessions
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work and the daily completion of tasks on our in-house CRM tool
• Relevant diploma/degree/qualification degree or
• At least two years’ working experience in web development
• Knowledge of CMS products, especially WordPress / WooCommerce
• Understanding of PHP frameworks and MySQL
• Good knowledge of HTML, including latest HTML5 and CSS3
• An understanding of digital fundamentals and best practices
• Agency experience
• Experience with version control, preferably Git
• A portfolio of work which can be reviewed online. i.e. Website, GitHub/Stack Overflow profile or links to previous projects
• Problem Solver
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Self-management skills
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Innovative with a passion for trying new technologies
If you feel you fit the bill, send your CV to Yvette Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you haven’t received a response within two weeks of sending your CV, consider your application as unsuccessful.