Titan Digital is a leading global digital agency with a growing production office in Cape Town.
We are seeking a Digital Project Manager to help our Production department. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-paced world of digital marketing, working within a fun and driven team of digital marketing professionals.
Main purpose of the job
The role of the digital project manager is to take projects through a full project lifecycle and deliver within the scope and on time to the highest quality. The role is client facing and manages client expectations throughout the project.
- Delivery of high volume projects within scope, time and budget
- Prepare and update project plans according to templates
- Manage client expectations throughout the project and communicate plans and project status transparently and regularly to the client
- Plan, track, control and report on projects based on defined process
- Manage risk and scope through the project
- Manage all project related documentation
- Drive day-to-day prioritisation of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues
- Coordinate and manage the day to day efforts of various stakeholders within the agency including the creative team, web traffic and search specialists, development teams and technical staff
- Manages cross-functional project teams, identify resources needed, assign and prioritize tasks/responsibilities and ensure deadlines are met
- Perform impact analysis of site/application changes across various components
- Assist with testing and implementation activities
- Two years in a project management role within a digital agency environment
- Knowledge of client service principles and practices
- An accredited project manager qualification would be advantageous
- Thorough understanding and experience in CMS such as WordPress
- Technical competencies:
- Project management of website development.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of web technologies as well as basic programming languages and hosting.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Behavioural competencies:
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment
- Problem solving
- Planning and organising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks