WHO ARE WE?
Titan Digital is a leading brand, web and digital marketing agency with eco-friendly offices in Subiaco, Sydney and a tech hub in Cape Town South Africa.
We help our clients thrive by providing fully integrated marketing solutions including search engine optimisation,
PPC, brand, web and social media.
We are an award-winning Google Premier Partner that is expanding globally, and we are on the lookout for our next
dynamic, daring and driven team member to join our growing agency.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a proven digital marketing shapeshifter that leverages your time to grow, manage and sell to your client
base while keeping client ROI as a focus.
You are a self-motivated, strategic achiever. You excel at juggling several things at once, and utilising the processes
in place to help you do your job efficiently.
You’re not afraid to challenge your clients to do what’s right for their business, while exciting them about
opportuni-ties to use digital marketing such as PPC, social media and SEO to achieve their objectives.
You love managing clients of all sizes and could easily manage a portfolio of up to 40 clients.
You have a passion for learning, and are driven to be at the forefront of the ever-changing digital marketing space.
You’re able to move fast without missing important details. Where others see roadblocks, you see opportunities.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• A team of 18 driven digital professionals like yourself to work with
• Global career opportunities and learnings
• Uncapped earnings with a healthy base, determined by your experience
• A chance to learn from Google directly with Google experts in our office regularly
• A work place where you love to come every day (eco-friendly, Friday drinks, BBQ, balcony with city view)
• Digital Marketing account management experience
• Proven sales record
• Great written communication and presentation skills
• Intermediate digital knowledge (social, PPC, SEO)
• AdWords certified (or willing to learn)
• Self-motivated, highly organised, team player
Full time position based in Perth. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Successful applicants only
will be contacted within 2 weeks.