If missing deadlines makes you feel queasy and you’re into being casually called names like ‘Rockstar’, ‘Game Changer’, and ‘Legend’, then you probably belong in our team!
As a Digital Delivery Manager at Titan, your function will largely revolve around effective time management, communication, and problem-solving. This role will see you joining the engine room of production – providing a guiding light to a large group of specialist teams working within the production space.
In this role, you will work closely with Titanites from across the business on a day-to-day basis, bringing together key players to deliver on mutual goals. You will be responsible for ensuring our production teams are able to deliver their projects on time, on budget and within scope through effective planning, prioritising, and problem-solving.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Working on our project management software – Teamwork – to ensure all work is briefed into the system and chased to completion.
- Run regular statuses with production teams in order to measure and manage project progress.
- Resourceful problem-solving, forward planning, and adaptable in a high-volume client environment.
- Bridge the gap between our production resources and international client service teams.
- Manage and motivate our specialist teams as they work to create tangible ROI for both SME and enterprise clients.
- Two+ years’ work experience
- Previous experience within a digital marketing agency is essential
- Positive mindset and strong people management skills
- Initiative, ability to diplomatically troubleshoot, and make decisions
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change
- Deadline-driven with strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
Remuneration: Cost to company
Benefits: Pension Fund, Medical Aid, gym subsidy
Location: Cape Town, Sea Point
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Junior/Mid
Company: Titan Digital
Does it sound like we’re describing you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your current CV to Melissa Smit at email@example.com.
If you haven’t received a response from us two weeks after sending through your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful.