Looking for an opportunity to learn more about digital marketing? Our content marketing department is looking for an intern who will shadow the head of the department, and take on all kinds of tasks from writing blog posts to coordinating freelancers.
The Cape Town office is growing quickly and we need an intelligent individual who has stamped their mark on all things digital to join our team as a digital content intern. Titan Digital is looking for that zealous, vibey person who can fit right in and get along with the quirky characters that personify the Sea Point office.
As a digitial content intern, you will do the following:
- Range of writing tasks
- Learn the behind-the-scenes of content marketing
- Coordinate projects and freelancers
- Use various content software
- Be part of SEO, PPC, social media strategy discussions
You will need the following experience/qualifications
- One year working experience
- Marketing-related qualification
- Passion for content
- Keen interest in digital marketing
The following skills are advantageous:
- Intermediate writing skills
- Basic knowledge of email marketing, SEO, PPC and social media in reference to content
Most importantly, you will display the following behavioural competencies:
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Deadline driven
- Likeable personality
If you feel you fit the bill, send your cover letter and CV to Megan Abels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you haven’t received a response within two weeks of sending through your CV, please consider that your application was unsuccessful.