1 Billion people can’t be wrong:
If you ignore video as a marketing tool, you are making a big mistake. In this age of mass media, it’s not easy to stand out, that’s why you need to use all the content tools at your disposal, and put them together to make a hard-hitting and memorable marketing moment.
Video combines words and vivid imagery with sound to create that moment. Whether it’s a 30 second advert, a fun viral clip, or an informational video, more than 50% of businesses are using video content marketing to great effect.
The good news is that any small business can also use this affordable marketing tool.
Video is not just about cats and cute babies
While many of you have probably spent hours watching funny cats, cute babies and silly humans, videos have taken on a far more significant marketing role in recent years. Businesses are discovering that combining entertainment and information has become the most effective way to convey a message.
Full-on audio-visual marketing
The beauty of video is that you can get your message across in full blown colour and audio, leaving a lasting sensory impression on your audience. Well-made videos can engage your audience, keep their attention and live in their memory for a lot longer than your average advert or billboard. This is priceless in the age of short attention spans and information overload. They are also easy to share and consume.
Video is all about getting your message across through creative story telling. Music, images, animation and words all come together to tell a compelling story. And life is all about memorable stories.
Personalised messaging has become a highly-effective tool in digital marketing. People like seeing other people that they can relate to. This does not mean actors but real people like you and I, telling real-life stories that we can all identify with and appreciate.
Why use video?
- Placing a video in an email can lead to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate
- Including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by more than 50%
- A recent survey suggest that users are 64% more likely to purchase an item after watching a video
- Real estate companies receive more than 4X the number of enquiries from ads that include video.
Build your brand
Video has proven itself as the most effective tool when it comes to building your brand. Whether you use creative animations, thoughtful content or fun, quirky messaging, viewers are far more likely to share and enjoy this type of content than they will static content.
These stats don’t lie
- More than 1 billion people use YouTube, watching an average of 5 billion videos every day.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the third most visited site on the web.
- Almost 40% of the top videos viewed are adverts.
- Almost half the YouTube video views are on mobile devices.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded every minute.
- According to The Guardian, by 2017 69% of all internet content will be video
Titan has long realised that video can help their clients sell their goods or services. And, with award winning video maker Andre Fang Chang producing amazing work, they have produced many high-quality affordable videos, achieving excellent results for their variety of clients.
Titan Digital has been around for close to 15 years, with offices in Perth, Sydney and Cape Town, and opening in Vancouver in 2017. The company is run by seasoned industry professionals who are continuously striving to improve client service and delivery. They employ a team of highly skilled specialists with extensive knowledge and experience, and stay up to date on the latest industry developments. Their huge database of long term clients is testimony to the services they offer.