- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Work Type: Full-time
- Remuneration: CTC
Titan Digital, a leading digital marketing company with offices in Perth, Cape Town and Cebu, are looking for a SEO Specialist to join their team in Cape Town.
As an SEO Specialist at Titan, you will do the following:
- Strategizing, implementing and monitoring search engine optimisation strategies for clients
- Optimising various website components (site accessibility, keywords, links, and social media).
- Inbound link building campaigns and activities.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Constant monitoring of the campaign’s to ensure continual optimisation
- Monitoring and setup of site analytics/Google web master tools
- Client report creation and communication
- Maintaining expertise on search engine news and trends, including learning and using new SEO tools and services as they become available.
- Provide web development with on page optimisation.
- Advise on content optimisation.
- Define the link marketing strategy for SEO clients on a high level.
- Work closely together with the SEO specialists to execute the link marketing plan.
- Developing insights to inform future optimisations and provide specific recommendations
- Monitoring, tracking, analysing and reporting on key SEO metrics
- Researching and continually learning the latest SEO ideas, trends and tools
- Proven track record in managing digital and SEO Campaigns
- Excellent skills in Excel
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Competent at proof reading copy for SEO purposes
- Understanding of content management systems, HTML, business strategy and spreadsheet management is an advantage
- Understanding of Google AdWords and online advertising.
- SEO information architecture
- Website usability
- Mobile SEO
Most importantly, you will display the following behavioural competencies:
- Strategic thinker with creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ability to manage time effectively
You will need the following experience/qualifications:
- Minimum of four years in a digital agency
- Proven experience in search engine optimisation strategies and implementation; link building strategies; analytics and statistical analysis; Google web master tools.
- Remuneration: CTC
- Benefits: Pension fund, medical aid, gym, awesome views, great coffee
- Working hours: 6am – 3pm
- Job level: Mid-senior
If you feel you fit the bill, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you haven’t received a response within 2 weeks of sending through your CV, please consider that your application was unsuccessful.