Titan Digital is an energetic digital marketing agency guaranteed to challenge you with its fun, delivery-focused environment. Offering an all-encompassing range of digital services to SMEs in Australia. With offices in Australia and South Africa, you’re bound to be stimulated daily.
The Cape Town office is growing quickly and we need a creative Brand Designer who has stamped their mark on all things digital to take control. We’re looking for that consummate professional who can fit right in and get along with the quirky characters that personify the Sea Point office.
- The conceptualisation and design of graphic applications such as collateral material, corporate identity, web design and development, social media from concept to completion.
- Working with photographers, illustrators, printers and anyone else who is involved in the development of a project.
- Delivery of work to client
- Addition of work to the company’s portfolio
- Updating the company’s internal branding and corporate identity as and when required
- Social media design
- Event collateral
- Proposals and presentations
Essential knowledge, skills, proven ability, or role specific qualifications required
- Relevant tertiary degree/diploma in visual communications, graphic design, web design, illustration
- A URL of your recent work/portfolio
- Proactive outgoing in problem-solving, conceptualisation, and meeting deadlines
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite: Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Able to contribute to the best digital work in the country
- Ambitious and looking to work your way up to more senior roles
- Experienced in photo-retouching and image development
- Familiar with:
- Colour theory and colour relationships
- Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings (i.e., points, leading, picas, kerning, tracking, cap-height, x-height, etc.)
- Perspective and space relationships
- Page composition and grid structures
- Print production process, knowledge of production techniques, and correct disking procedures
- Photography and the photographic process
- Willing to bring your positive attitude and other creative interests like storytelling, content creation, illustration, writing, photography, animation, motion or sound design
- Passionate about art, design, music, games, pop culture and socialising
- Strong editing skills (design and copy)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with local and international team members
- Strong people skills
- A thinker but you’re also a ‘maker’.
If you feel you have the skills and abilities we are looking for, email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com, and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.